The Nike Free RN Flyknit 2 has been designed to provide exceptional comfort that will go the distance. The one-piece Flyknit upper construction features zoned stretch and support and integrates with the laces for a dynamic and supportive fit.
Made of a low-profile injected unit sole foam, the Nike Free RN Flyknit 2 delivers resilient cushioning that is durable enough to double as the outsole, resulting in a much lighter weight shoe. Finished with a tri-star outsole pattern, the Free RN Flyknit 2 adjusts to every step for flexibility and support.
Please note, the design and colour may vary slightly from images shown above.Features Include:
- Flyknit constructed upper delivers zoned stretch and support.
- Removed cable at the flex zone allows unrestricted movement.
- Auxetic outsole pattern expands with your step to provide flexible cushioning.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Low-profile injected unit sole (IU) foam provides a resilient ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole dramatically reducing the shoe's overall weight.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground promoting a more natural range of motion.
- Offset: 8mm (12mm forefoot 20 mm heel)
- Last: QD-39
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.