Specifically designed for trail running, the Wildhorse 4 from Nike features plush cushioning that surrounds the ankles for superb comfort and a midfoot fit system, which keeps your feet securely in place.
A plate in the forefoot works to protect you from rocks and other debris while the high-abrasion rubber perimeter and rugged Waffle outsole ensure multi-surface traction and enhanced durability.Features Include:
- Plush foam surrounds the entire ankle
- Midfoot fit system locks the foot down
- Zoom Air unit in the heel for low-profile responsive cushioning
- Abrasion-resistant spacer mesh enhances breathability but remains durable
- Strategically placed flattened Flywire cables in the top eyestays lock the heel in place
- Rock plate in the forefoot helps shield feet from rough terrain
- Compression-moulded Phylon foam delivers great forefoot snap and a responsive ride
- High abrasion rubber perimeter in a rugged Waffle outsole provides multi-surface traction and durability
- Offset: 8mm
- Last: MR-19
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.