The Air Zoom Structure 21 features updates that make it stronger, lighter and more supportive than ever before. With a revamped engineered mesh upper, the shoe brings you lightweight breathability and greater durability.
A full inner mesh bootie wraps the foot to further the breathability while creating a comfortable, sock-like fit. Featuring a dual-density midsole and Dynamic Support system in the midfoot, the Structure 21 cushions each stride and provides secure, locked-down support.Features Include:
- Dynamic Fit technology locks down the foot
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support
- Dynamic Support system in the midsole provides a smooth transition
- Full inner mesh bootie
- Notches on each side of the tongue allow for an easy on/off
- Compression-moulded Phylon on the medial side and Cushlon foam on the lateral side are fused together to create a dual-density cushioning system
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive low-profile cushioning
- Honeycomb outsole pattern provides great multi-surface traction
- Offset: 10mm
- Last: MR-10
- Weight: 10.4 oz / 295 g (Men's size 10)
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.