The legacy lives on. Building on from the impressive Nike Air Zoom Structure 19, the Structure 20 features a Dynamic Support midsole for a smooth transition and Dynamic Fit technology to lock the foot down and keep you feeling secure.
Both the midsole and outsole provide exceptional cushioning. With a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot and an internal dual-density cushioning system, you can experience the superior comfort of the Nike Air Zoom Structure 20. The Duralon blown rubber in the forefoot combines with the rubber crash rail on the lateral outsole in order to deliver both flexibility and remarkable, cushioned comfort.
Run with full force, thanks to the honeycomb pattern, which provides durability and optimal multi-surface traction.Features Include:
- Dynamic Fit technology locks the foot down.
- Flymesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support midsole smoothes out the transition.
- Flywire cables integrate with the top two eyestays to enhance support.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive low-profile cushioning.
- Honeycomb outsole pattern is durable and provides great multi-surface traction.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.