Step into the big brother of the Nike Air Zoom Structure for your most structured ride yet.
A triple-density foam midsole with Dynamic Support platform provides the new, structured Nike Air Zoom Odyssey with excellent stability. Three foam densities in the midsole help slow your rate of pronation, while the upper delivers locked-down stability with updated Flywire technology for an ultra-smooth ride.
The cables in this iteration of Flywire technology are flat so they rest smoothly against the foot for a better fit and enhanced lockdown. They integrate with the Flymesh construction for added comfort.
Please note that, due to a production error, the sockliner graphic on the Nike Air Zoom Odyssey is incorrectly labelled as Neutral Ride. Being Nike’s premium new structured shoe that offers the security of Zoom Air combined with a firmer medial density, the sockliner should instead state Stable Ride and will be corrected on all Odyssey running shoe as of Spring 2016. This does not affect the shoes’ structural properties or stability in any way.Features Include:
- Triple-density foam midsole with Dynamic Support platform provides excellent stability.
- Flywire cables enhance lockdown and create a glove-like fit.
- Zoom Air units deliver responsive low-profile cushioning.
- Heel clip is dual injected on medial side for extra support.
- Weight: 11.2oz/318g (men's size 10) Offset: 12mm
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.