A Forefoot Zoom Air unit ensures highly responsive cushioning to help power your stride while a seamless, single layer mesh construction deliver ultra-lightweight ventilation where you need it the most. The Zoom Air Elite 9 also features Flywire technology, which wraps the midfoot and arch for a snug, dynamic fit and reduces pressure on the top of the foot.
Soft blown rubber across the forefoot adds cushioning and flexibility to create a more comfortable fit, while the hexagonal outsole pattern ensures multi-surface traction and improved durability.Features Include:
- Forefoot Zoom Air unit delivers highly responsive cushioning
- Seamless mesh upper with Flywire cables provides comfortable support
- Ultra-thin outsole keeps weight low and traction high
- Flywire technology wraps the midfoot and arch for a dynamic glove-like fit. It runs through the lace loops to help reduce pressure on the top ridge of the foot
- Mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a plush comfortable fit. Notches at the tongue provide easy on and off
- Asymmetrical lacing is offset to the medial side of the foot to help relieve lace pressure
- Cushlon LT midsole foam for lightweight responsive cushioning
- Soft blown rubber across the forefoot offers added cushioning and improved flexibility
- Weight: 7.9oz / 225g (Men's size 10)
- Offset: 8mm (20mm heel 12mm forefoot)
- Last: X2419
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.