With heat-welded overlays and an extended medial bridge, the Newton Kismet II offers a wider platform for runners looking for more stability. With updates including better breathability and metatarsal stretch panels which help the shoe mould to the foot, the Kismet II provides an exceptionally secure and comfortable feel.
Made with a high-rebound EVA foam, the shoe delivers a responsive ride. Finally, featuring 360 degrees of reflectivity, the shoes greatly enhance your visibility when you’re out and about in low-light conditions.Features Include:
- New seamless upper with open-weave mesh and no-sew overlays for optimal comfort and breathability
- Enhanced metatarsal stretch panels
- Additional strapping provides more foot support
- 360 degree reflectivity
- 5-lug P.O.P 2 platform
- Action/Reaction technology in the midfoot and heel
- E.M.B - extended medial bridge offers a wider platform for more stability
- Bio-mechanical metatarsal sensor plate
- High rebound EVA foam
- Durable rubber outsole
- 4.5mm offset
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.