Like the legendary race it’s named after, the women’s Leadville 1210v2 is all about pushing your endurance in the most extreme climates. This rugged trail running shoe for men is ready to run wherever you dare to with a Vibram® outsole for traction, REVlite cushioning for comfort and outdoor-ready features.
No trail too tough. No off-road too rough. A gusseted tongue, toe protect and a durable mesh upper helps keep trail debris out while two cushioning technologies, N2 in the forefoot and a full-length REVlite midsole deliver the comfort to help you keep going. The mountains have definitely met their match in this women’s trail running shoe.Features Include:
- 3/4 sure lace
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic/mesh upper
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.