The MD800 V5 Racing Spike features a breathable, mono mesh upper and a laser-cut film pattern for a stylish finish.
Built as a middle distance racing spike, the MD800 V5 is ideal for distances between 800m and 3000m. The high-strength thermoplastic 6-pin Pebax® plate delivers great flexibility and long-lasting durability, thanks to its impact-resistant properties. The plate configuration provides the best possible traction even on the most challenging terrain.
Featuring a new tongue and collar construction that wraps the midfoot, the MMD800 V5 offers a barefoot-friendly fit and the security and support you need without the bulk.Features Include:
- 6 spike Pebax® plate provides the perfect balance of traction flexibility and speed even on the most challenging terrain
- Breathable mono mesh
- Ideal for 800m to 3000m
- Laser cut film upper pattern
- No-sew material application
- Removable spikes for superior traction
- Shark skin TPU heel
- Standard spike size is 1/4 inch
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.