The incredibly comfortable training shoe, the Mizuno Wave Sayonara returns for its third version, now with blown rubber for more cushioned comfort. A perfect shoe for everyday training and comfortable racing.
The Sayonara 3 offers lightweight performance with all the technology you have come to expect in a Mizuno running shoe, including the midsole compound, U4ic (pronounced “euphoric”), offering a smooth ride and delivering impact protection. The Sayonara 3 also incorporates Mizuno's Premium Insock, a high-grade, removable insock for premium comfort and cushioning.
Mizuno’s Wave plate is placed in the heel for impact protection and a smooth ride. Ita no-sew upper design and Air Mesh delivers breathability and comfort, with printed overlays for a great interior feel and a secure fit.Features Include:
- Dynamotion Fit system uses the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology.
- Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up in the shoe.
- X-10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.