Mizuno Wave technology combines cushioning and stability perfectly by dispersing the force of impact across a larger surface area, minimising the risk of shock related injury. SmoothRide also creates a unique approach to the sole of the shoe, which is designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step.
The Wave Connect 2 also utilises Mizuno’s new SR Touch, a new advanced cushioning material that is lighter and absorbs shock with its fast rebound properties, keeping the transition smooth and fast.
Its Wave works in perfect harmony with the U4ic (pronounced ‘euphoric’) midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno's ap+ midsole, but is approximately 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
Using X10, incredibly durable carbon rubber, allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at the heel strike. A removable Ortholite insock provides even more premium comfort, cushioning and durability.Features Include:
- AIRmesh provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build up inside the shoe.
- Dynamotion Fit system works with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.