The iconic Wave plate has been updated to be more pliable and offer greater amplitude. Having retained the classic Wave properties, the Waver Rider 20 provides exceptional cushioning and stability in lateral and medial movements.
Elevating the Mizuno range, the Wave Rider 20 features an evolved U4ic foam, which reduces energy loss and increases durability. A U4icX foam cartridge is housed below the Wave in the heel, enabling softer landings and a more comfortable ride. With the updated foam, the shoe has more give underfoot, whilst still allowing for a quick response. The cloudwave has 8% more response and cushioning.
The upper is made of a lightweight, breathable engineered mesh, providing flexibility and ventilation and the outsole features X10 carbon rubber, which extends the wear of the shoes in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike phase of the gait cycle.
With a 12mm offset and moderate support, the Wave Rider 20 is best-suited to neutral runners, who land on their heel and are looking for a faster paced shoe, primed for performance running.Features Include:
- DynamotionFit system uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology to create a shoe that works with your foot throughout the gait cycle
- Mizuno Intercool eliminates heat and humidity build-up by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe
- Removable premium insock for comfort and cushioning
- Smoothride minimises the rapid acceleration and declaration of the foot during transition
- X10 carbon rubber features on high wear areas of the outsole for durability and traction
- U4ic and U4icX for an energised cushioned run
- Light and breathable engineered mesh to ensure durability and snug fit
- Blown rubber in forefoot for improved softness
- New U4icX strobel lasting board for more comfort and cushioning underfoot
- 12mm heel-to-toe offset
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.