Take on long miles ahead with the Mizuno Wave Rider 19.
A lightweight U4ic midsole along with Parallel Wave delivers a springy responsive ride, while blown rubber in the forefoot provides improved durability and softness.
3D Fit offers all round comfort and support, and an U4icX Strobel lasting board delivers a more comfort and cushioning for an enhanced underfoot feeling that’s ready for the roads. Features Include:
- Wave is a unique midsole technology that provides both cushioning and stability.
- U4iC midsole offers amazing cushioning to weight ratio.
- Internal Dynamotion system guides and holds foot.
- AIRmesh allows the shoe to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort.
- SmoothRide is an engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe.
- The Premium Insock is a high-grade removable insock that provides comfort and cushioning.
- X-10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas offering more traction at the heel strike.
- SR touch is an advanced lightweight cushioning material that absorbs shocks and keeps the transition smooth and fast due to its quick rebound properties.
- Stretch laces create a locked-in fit.
- 12mm heel-to-toe drop.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.