Take on long miles ahead with the Mizuno Wave Rider 19.
A lightweight U4ic midsole along with Parallel Wave delivers a springy responsive ride, while blown rubber in the forefoot provides improved durability and softness.
3D Fit offers all round comfort and support, and an U4icX Strobel lasting board delivers a more comfort and cushioning for an enhanced underfoot feeling that’s ready for the roads. Features Include:
- Wave is a unique midsole technology that provides both cushioning and stability.
- U4iC midsole offers amazing cushioning to weight ratio.
- Internal Dynamotion system guides and holds foot.
- AIRmesh allows the shoe to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort.
- SmoothRide is an engineered approach to minimise the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe.
- The Premium Insock is a high-grade removable insock that provides comfort and cushioning.
- X-10 provides extremely durable Mizuno carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas offering more traction at the heel strike.
- SR touch is an advanced lightweight cushioning material that absorbs shocks and keeps the transition smooth and fast due to its quick rebound properties.
- Stretch laces create a locked-in fit.
- 12mm heel-to-toe drop.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.