The Hayate 3 is perfect for the technical trail runner looking for a fast-paced and lightweight shoe that offers superb traction across all surfaces. Using the latest in motion capture and biomechanics technology, the Hayate 3 is designed to work with the foot’s gait cycle for a better fit and more natural motion.
The AIRmesh upper creates breathability while the AO+ midsole compound ensures your feet are supported with durable cushioning underfoot to keep you going, mile after mile. The addition of a removable sockliner helps enhance the overall comfort for a better fit and feel.
From the ESS Rock Plate to the Michelin outsole, these shoes were built for the trail. The rock plate protects your foot from uneven terrain while the outsole caters for aggressive traction and grip on every surface and in all weather conditions.Features Include:
- Mizuno Wave technology provides both cushioning and stability
- DynamotionFit uses the latest motion capture and biomechanics technology to engineer shoes that work with the foot's gait cycle
- X10 is the most durable carbon rubber which allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction the heel strike
- AIRmesh upper provides the ultimate in breathability and comfort
- AP+ midsole compound offers durable cushioning
- XtaRide is Mizuno's technical trail concept which encompasses Xtatic lugs and Xtatic grooves to help adapt and work in perfect harmony
- Removable Insock is anatomically moulded for comfort and cushioning
- Michelin outsole delivers unprecedented traction and grip across all surfaces
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.