Skechers GO Meb Speed 2 - Black/Green
The next generation of Skechers GOmeb Speed is the official shoe of America’s top marathon runner Mebrahtom "Meb" Keflezighi, winner of Boston 2014. Built for competitive racing, the GOmeb Speed 2 is designed for speed using Skechers’ most advanced innovative performance technologies.
The GOmeb Speed 2 has a Resalyte™ Midsole made with a lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention that helps absorb impact. Independent circular GOimpulse sensors offer flexibility and feedback for a more responsive running experience, while the shoe’s M-Strike Technology™ promotes a midfoot strike.
A 4mm heel-to-toe drop keeps the foot in a nearly neutral position.Features Include:
- Skechers GOmeb 2 shoe is similar to the shoes worn by Meb
- Independent circular GOimpulse sensors for a more responsive running experience
- M-Strike Technology™ promotes a midfoot strike
- Lightweight - No extra material no extra weight nothing to slow you down
- 4mm heel drop keeps foot in a nearly neutral position
- New printed nearly seamless mesh fabric upper
- Resalyte™ Midsole - Proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Dupont Hytrel™ Stability plate in midfoot for a supportive and secure run
- Seamless interior with microfiber lining maximizes comfort
- Nearly weightless printed mesh fabric and synthetic upper
- Bold side S logo detail
- Lace up front
- Weight: Radically lightweight 6.8 oz. per shoe based on a men's size 9
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.