The Freedom ISO features a full-length EVERUN midsole, which delivers exceptional energy return and cushioned comfort that lasts from start to finish. An engineered stretch mesh upper allows for better air circulation to keep you ventilated, while the ISOFIT technology creates a dynamic fit that adapts to the shape of your foot for superb, optimal comfort.
The addition of a Streamlined Support Frame provides you with the ideal heel fit and hold for a locked-in feel. Meanwhile, the outsole showcases updated crystal rubber in a TRI-FLEX pattern for exceptional durability.
With a 4mm heel-to-toe offset, the Freedom ISO delivers a more natural ride, encouraging your feet to do more of the work without relying solely on cushioning and stability features. At 4mm, the Freedom ISO is best-suited to midfoot strikers.Features Include:
- First ever full-length EVERUN midsole
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered stretch mesh upper for a dynamic lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Streamlined Support Frame for the ideal heel fit and hold
- Highly durable TRI-FLEX crystal rubber outsole
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road Track
- Arch: High Normal (Mid)
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 19mm/Forefoot: 15mm
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.