Arriving as the lightest Nimbus ever, the updated silhouette features a seamless FluidFit™ upper with an engineered mesh construction plus supportive and stylish overlays.
Along with extended GEL cushioning in the rearfoot, the Gel-Nimbus 17 also has a FluidRide™ Platform, which is a two-piece midsole that blends cushioning and responsiveness. The top foam layer contains injected/blended rubber, positioned closest to the foot to maximise comfort. The bottom layer, without the rubber blend, is lighter and more responsive.
Its Guidance Trusstic System® provides a silky smooth step transition coupled with a Guidance Line® for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.Features Include:
- Clutch Counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting envrioment.
- Discrete eyelets disperse lace tension for a customised fit.
- 3M Reflective material keeps you visible in low light conditions.
- AHAR+ outsole material delivers enhanced cushioning durability and ride to the foot.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.