Updated for a premium fit and feel, the adidas supernova glide 7 have TORSION® SYSTEM support and a Continental™ Rubber outsole for gripping wet pavement.
The Glide 7 benefits from boost™'s energy-returning properties that keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy. An engineered mesh upper adapts to all foot types while eliminating irritation, while longitudinal decoupling in the forefoot allows for natural foot movement. In addition, the midfoot sock-like fit wraps around the foot for dynamic arch support and superior fit.
On the outsole, Continental™ Rubber provides optimal grip in wet conditions and ADIWEAR™ offers the ultimate in high-wear durability.Features Include:
- Weight: 11.3 ounces (size 9); 32/22mm; ATR 33/23mm stack heights; 10mm drop; 110/64/88mm bottom gauge
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light fast energy
- Engineered mesh upper adapts to all foot types while eliminating irritation; Longitudinal decoupling in forefoot allows natural foot movement
- Midfoot sock-like fit wraps around the foot for dynamic arch support and superior fit
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for optimal grip in wet conditions; ADIWEAR™ outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.