Under Armour Compression helps you work. But you know what else it does? It makes you feel damn near invincible. It turns you into exactly what you want to be, every time you workout or compete. This is the baselayer built for heroic performance.
Compression base layers enhance performance in training, competing and recovery, and are designed to reduce the quick build up of lactic acid in the muscles, whilst keeping you comfortable and dry during exercise by wicking moisture away from your skin. Body moulded compression garments also improve recovery after periods of sustained exercise and help to regulate your body temperature. Compression baselayers also help prevent muscle oscillation which leads to muscle fatigue and help to minimise muscle soreness.Features Include:
- Compression: Ultra-tight second skin fit.
- HeatGear® fabric with all the benefits of UA Compression comfortable enough to be worn all day
- 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- Moisture Transport System wicks sweat dries fast
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor causing microbes
- UPF 30+ protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Smooth chafe-free flatlock seam construction
- Allover sublimated print back panel
- 5.0 oz. Polyester/Elastane
- Punisher is property of ©Marvel
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.