The adjustable medial and lateral condyle pads of the McDavid adustable knee support provide compression to help relieve pain associated with cartilage (meniscus) problems.A thermal neoprene sleeve retains warmth and promotes healing through compression therapy. The crossing straps are designed for optimum fit and support.
The uniquely styled stitch pattern eliminates all stitching from the sensitive area behind the knee.
100% latex-free 3,2mm neoprene (CR) - exclusive of binding/straps/cover fabric.
The knee is bone, ligament, muscle, cartilage and the joint most frequently called on to do the heavy “lifting”. McDavid thoroughly understand the anatomy of the knee and the anatomy of the athlete’s mind. They provide confidence and rebuild performance via leading technologies, superior materials and ultimate craftsmanship.
McDavid have a special 5-needle stitch which creates a stronger, wider, flatter and more durable seam closure on neoprene-based products. It provides a cleaner design and finish to their products. This is an exclusive technique to McDavid.
HOW TO WEAR
Place the support against the back of the knee and secure the top and bottom sections so that the kneecap is positioned in the opening. Place the crossing strap with intersection of "x" horizontally against the back of the knee and then pull the bottom straps across from the back to the front of the knee to secure. Repeat with upper straps.Features Include:
- - Adjustable medial and lateral condyle pads add compression to relieve cartilage (meniscus) pain and aid in recovery
- - Elastic crossing straps for added fit and support
- - Latex-free neoprene provides thermal/compression therapy
- - Padded buttress supports the patella
- - Exclusive 5-needle stitch for a flatter cleaner and stronger seam
- - Fits left or right
- - EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.