The X-Talon 212 is built for all kinds of trail running. Weighing in at 212 grams, it’s light enough to give an effortless ride on dry ground, but it also features the resilient construction and high level of grip you need on wetter surfaces. A great choice for both on- and off-trail running.Features Include:
- Weight: 212g
- 8mm sticky rubber studs for all-round grip
- 6mm heel-to-toe drop
- EVA midsole for speed and comfort
- Durable water repellent coating
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.