When you’re running off the beaten track, you need a shoe that can cope with a multitude of ground conditions. In that respect, the X-Talon 200 is a great all-rounder, with its versatile design that’s just as happy on dry surfaces as it is on wet. Extreme grip takes control of dried-out trails, while breathable mesh ensures quick-draining of water in wet conditions. So it’s perfect for off-trail running, fell and mountain running, obstacle courses and orienteering.Features Include:
- Weight: 200g
- 8mm sticky rubber studs for all-round grip
- 3mm heel-to-toe drop
- EVA midsole for speed and comfort
- Durable water repellent coating
- Rubber toe bumper protects the foot
- Rope-Tec rubber on outsole protects against rope burn
- Narrow lacing system ensures snug secure fit
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.