An evolution of the original F-Lite series, the Inov-8 F-Lite 235 all terrain shoes are designed for running, fitness workouts, performance training and weightlifting.
Combining to ensure the shoe moves naturally with the foot, next generation Meta-Flex technology allows optimal multi-directional flexibility while the Met-Cradle lacing system holds the foot securely in place.
For maximum stability when lifting weights, the Powerheel is 40% denser than the forefoot which provides more cushioning for impact absorption when running or jumping.
An all-new 360 degree Rope-Tec sytem extends onto the upper of the shoe for durable traction on rope climbs. A reconstructed toe bumper delivers protection against burpee fatigue.
All unnecessary outsole rubber has been stripped back, making the Inov-8 F-Lite 235 is as light as possible to enable fast, dynamic and natural movement.
235g / 8.5 ozFeatures Include:
- Mesh uppers provide ventilation during intense sessions.
- External Heel Cage provides a robust platform with durable properties for structured support.
- Meta-Flex entwined within the forefoot of the outsole enhancing flexibility and comfort.
- TPU Midsole gives robust platform is available to the wearer.
- Fasica Band creates Windlass Effect delivering a kick of energy with each step you take aiding faster and more efficient movement.
- 360 degree Rope-tec system on upper delivers traction and durability on rope climbs and descents.
- Compressed EVA Midsole provides full foot cushioning.
- Powerheel insert provides maximum power and mechanical advantage when lifting weights.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.