The Clifton 3 improves upon its decorated heritage with this new release.
The third model of the popular Clifton range by Hoka boasts impressive features and updates. Building on an already solid platform, the Clifton 3 has a slightly wider toe box and a no-sew speed frame upper, which is constructed with a brand new mesh material for superb breathability and comfort. The fabric is tougher and more durable than the mesh used on its predecessor.
With a thick layer of CMEVA foam, the midsole on the Clifton 3 truly stands out as special; rocker technology means the shoe tapers up slightly in the front and back for a smoother ride. A design of this nature means that your foot is propelled forwards, no matter where your foot strikes.
The outsole features strategically placed high abrasion rubber material that wraps all the way up the toe for enhanced durability. With a similar ride to the Clifton 2, the third in the range provides enough cushioning and comfort for any distance.Features Include:
- Fit: medium
- Surface: road
- Category: neutral; lightweight training
- Preferred ride: plush
- Ultra-lightweight no-sew SpeedFrame construction
- Early stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full-length compression moulded EVA midsole
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic rubber placement provides durability
- Offset: 5mm; forefoot 23mm; heel: 28mm
- Weight: 215 g
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.