With almost all Hoka shoes being inherently stable, it is no surprise that the Hoka Arahi is designed to offer that recognisable support and structure. Combining a J-Frame construction with the Active Foot Frame, broad base and a 5mm offset makes the Arahi is a highly supportive shoe, perfect for moderate to severe overpronators.
Built with a lightweight design, the Arahi offers plenty of cushioning, creating a great go-to for daily training. Finished with strategically placed rubber on the outsole, the shoe provides enhanced durability and traction.Features Include:
- Daily training running shoe
- Designed for moderate to severe overpronators
- New EVA J-Frame design – delivers support and protection without the use of rigid unforgiving materials
- Early stage meta rocker design delivers a smooth roll from landing to toe-off
- Strategically placed rubber on the outsole provides increased durability and traction
- 29mm heel 24mm forefoot 5mm heel-toe offset
- Weight: 9.3oz / 264 g (men’s size 9) 7.8oz / 215 g (women’s size 8)
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.