Combining an extremely lightweight and breathable construction with durable water- and windproof properties, the Gore ONE GTX Active Run Jacket equips you for high intensity running, no matter what the weather throws at you.
Uniquely designed, the jacket features a revolutionary construction that eliminates the chilling effect of rain on the outer layer of the fabric. With technology that makes water bead on the surface, it only takes a few quick shakes to ensure even the jacket’s surface is dry.
Thanks to the unbelievably lightweight design, the jacket is easily packable, meaning you can take it anywhere and you’ll always be prepared for the unpredictable weather. Finally, the advanced matte black design provides a sleek and stylish look.Features Include:
- GORE-TEX Active with SHAKEDRY product technology
- Elastic hem
- Front zip pocket doubles as a stow-away pocket
- Zip tags for easy opening
- Front zip
- Reflective print on sleeves
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Shake dry surface: water beads on the surface so a few quick shakes renders the garment dry
- The lightest and most breathable GORE-TEX Active Product available
- Close-fitting hood
- Reflective transfers for higher visibility and safety
- Durably waterproof and windproof
- Minimal pack volume
- Advance matt black look
- Exceptionally lightweight
- Permanent beading surface
- Weight: 118 g (size L)
- Main fabric: Gore-TEX Membrane
- Shell inside: 100% Polyamide
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.