This GPS watch measures your ground contact time, stride length and your running symmetry to improve your running form.
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track progress toward goals and wirelessly upload and share relevant data directly with the online Garmin Connect network.
When planning a strategy for your next race, Forerunner 630 measures your VO2 max and can predict your race times for several distances, providing you with a time target. It also lets you know when to back off your training after a gruelling workout or race with its built-in recovery advisor.
You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive current weather conditions, forecasts and smart notifications right on your compatible Garmin device.
Pair with the HRM-Run (sold separately) monitor to measure cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time.Features Include:
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with a high resolution colour display.
- Advanced running dynamics¹ include ground contact time balance stride length and vertical ratio.
- Features stress score performance condition and lactate threshold.
- Connected features³: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ live tracking audio prompts smart notifications and social media sharing.
- Download data fields watch faces widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.