The Forerunner 15 tracks distance, pace, calories and heart rate (sold separately). The activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move. The watch is also compatible with foot pod (sold separately) for recording distance indoors. The battery life is up to 8 hours with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode. Further functions of the watch enable you to save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™.
As well as capturing essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace, when paired with a heart rate strap (sold separately) the Forerunner 15 also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
The watch also has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you’ll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. Forerunner 15 even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
For outdoor runs, Forerunner 15 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance. To track distance and pace when you hit the treadmill or an indoor track, just pair Forerunner 15 with an optional foot pod, which attaches to the laces of your shoe.
Forerunner 15 counts your steps and the calories you burn all day. When you upload your data to Garmin Connect, this allows you to monitor your progress toward fitness goals and see overall fitness trends. Forerunner 15 also reminds you when it’s time to move if you’ve been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator.
You won’t have to worry about charging Forerunner every night. The rechargeable battery will last up to 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or 8 hours when using it with GPS on your outdoor runs. Forerunner 15 has a water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters), which means it resists rain and sweat and can even join you for a swim.
With a simple connection to your Mac® or PC, you can upload your activities to Garmin’s free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation.
Physical dimensions - 1.58” x 2.05” x 0.62” (40.1 x 52.2 x 15.7 mm)
Display size, WxH - 0.81” x 0.77” (21 x 20 mm);
Display resolution, WxH - 52 x 32 pixels
Weight - 36 g (1.3 oz)Features Include:
- - Tracks distance pace calories and heart rate (when used in conjunction with heart rate monitor sold seperately)
- - Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it’s time to move
- - Compatible with foot pod for recording distance indoors
- - Up to 8 hours of battery life with GPS on or 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode
- - Save plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
- - Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)
- - Personal records
- - Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- - Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- - Heart rate-based calorie computation
- - Calculates calories burned
- - Customizable screen(s)
- - Shock Resistant
- - Step counter
- - Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- - Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- - Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- IN THE BOX YOU WILL FIND:
- - Forerunner 15
- - Charging/data cable
- - Manual
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.