The Forerunner 10 tracks distance, pace and calories. You can start running with the press of a button and it will identify personal records. The Virtual Pacer™ compares current pace to target and you can plan, review and share runs at Garmin Connect™.
Forerunner 10 is so easy to use; start it with a single press of a button then, as you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on 1 screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customise the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen.
As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you’ll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, such as your fastest mile or longest run to date.
The Forerunner 10 also has a couple of simple training features. Virtual Pacer™ compares your current running pace to your target. It also has a run/walk feature that’s helpful if you’re just starting out or your running plan includes walk breaks.
From a physical perspective, the watch is Garmin’s lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in multiple colours. The black/red and orange/black models have a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand. For typical use (with GPS on 30 minutes per day), the battery life is 10 days. If used continuously with GPS, the battery life is 5 hours.
With a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your runs to Garmin Connect™ to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. You’ll be even more motivated when you see your miles add up in Garmin Connect and can go back and see how you’ve improved from last week, last month or last year.
Physical dimensions - 1.58” x 2.05” x 0.62” (40.1 x 52.2 x 15.7 mm)
Display size - 0.81” x 0.77” (21 x 20 mm)
Display resolution, WxH - 55 x 32 pixels
Weight – Small 36g (1.3oz)Features Include:
- - Tracks distance pace and calories
- - Start running with the press of a button
- - Identifies personal records
- - Virtual Pacer™ compares current pace to target
- - Plan review and share runs at Garmin Connect™
- - Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- - Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- - Calculates calories burned
- - Customizable screen(s)
- - Shock Resistant
- - Water rating - 5 ATM which means it can withstand pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 meters
- - Battery – Rechargeable lithium-ion
- - Battery life – 5 weeks in watch mode 5 hours in training mode
- IN THE BOX YOU WILL FIND:
- - The Forerunner 10 watch
- - Charge/data cable
- - Manual
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.