Brooks have developed a midsole that delivers a truly transcendent experience. The Super DNA provides cushioning that dynamically adapts to each step, whilst the improved Guide Rails ease the body back into its natural motion pattern. An external PeBax heel counter reduces excessive heel rotation and works with the rounded heel to ensure better alignment and minimise the stress placed on joints while running.
With the revolutionary 3D Fit Print, the Transcend 4 features an upper with enhanced structure that doesn’t restrict flexibility or add bulk to the shoe. The addition of a Comfort Collar, Element Lining and Profile Sockliner ensure a comfortable inner shoe feel.
The outsole features a combination of blown rubber for lightweight flexibility and a higher durability HPR Plus rubber that is abrasion resistant and extends the wear of the shoe.Features Include:
- Super DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step
- Improved Guide Rails help guide your body back into its natural motion pattern
- Full-length segmented crash pad is made up of fully integrated shock absorbers that provide cushioning and a smooth heel-to-toe transition for maximum stride efficiency
- Full-length S-257 Cushole
- Double Omega Flex Grooves
- Rounded heel
- Universal Sprung Platform
- IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly disperse impact away from the body for an effortless ride
- Blown rubber forefoot
- HPR Plus high-density abrasion resistant rubber in the outsole
- Upper: 3D Print Fit comfortable saddle Comfort Collar Element Lining PeBax External heel counter and Profile Sockliner
- 8mm offset
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.