The Brooks Mazama features technology such as a propulsion plate in the forefoot which creates a stable platform for a powerful toe-off and protects the foot from any hazards on the trail. The BioMoGo DNA midsole gives you customised cushioning on every run and the decoupled midfoot lets the heel and forefoot to act independently to give you a powerful push off. The Aggressive Sticky Rubber outsole with its directional lugs gives you uphill and downhill traction that is a must when you are off-road.Features Include:
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Updated V-Groove folds deeper inward to absorb and disperse impact outward
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel to wrap the midfoot in a secure fit
- Durable water-resistant (DWR) finish stands up to the elements
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.