The Brooks Mach 18 cross-country spike offers exceptional comfort owing to its CMEVA midsole, which is a full-length compression moulded EVA designed for lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
Ultra Lightweight Mesh secures your foot without adding weight, while Microfiber Internal Support provides a soft, seamless environment inside the shoe for comfortable sockless wear.
It smedium to high arch delivers the perfect amount of support over differing terrain.Features Include:
- CMEVA is a full length compression molded EVA designed for lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Pebax Renew Distance Plate in the forefoot consists of a polymer-based plate engineered for flexibility and power transfer.
- Contact Rubber is a thin layer of full length rubber and has an aggressive lug configuration designed for traction.
- 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
- Ultra Lightweight Mesh secures your foot without adding weight.
- Microfiber Internal Support provides a soft seamless environment inside the shoe for comfortable sockless wear.
- Asymmetrical Lacing eliminates pressure points and hot spots.
- Strobel Last utilizes a full length layer of foam to provide cushioning and flexibility.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.