As well as carrying over the high quality aspects of its predecessor, the Glycerin 14 features upgrades in the form of redesigned 3D overlays and outsole design. The 3D stretch print applies a strategic stretch and structure, facilitating a perfect fit, whilst the updated outsole design features durable rubber that is built to last for miles.
In addition to the 3D stretch printed overlays, the Glycerin 14 features a seamless upper with a moisture-managing mesh system for breathability and comfort. The sock-like feel reduces irritation and chafing, allowing for a distraction-free run.
The super DNA midsole delivers 20% more adaptable cushioning than BioMoGo DNA, which guarantees a soft and comfortable ride. With the midsole tapering towards the toe area, the Glycerin promotes a smooth transition from foot strike to toe off.Features Include:
- Super DNA midsole provides enhanced adaptable cushioning
- Ideal pressure zones disperse impact for an effortless ride
- 3D stretch print applies strategic strech and structure for a perfect fit
- Comfortable saddle wraps the midfoot for a secure fit
- 10mm offset
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.