The Brooks Glycerin 13 features the Super DNA midsole carried over from last year’s model, increasing its adaptability and providing 25% more cushioning than its previous BioMoGo DNA and intelligently adapts to your every stride, providing ultra energy return and support.
The Glycerin 13 has a rounded heel which works to align force through the centre of your ankle joint, which reduces joint stress and strain.
The upper features the same innovative 3-D Fit Print overlay to maintain the structure of the shoe and increase flexibility, plus a new Dynamic TPU Saddle has been added that captures and adjusts to the arch of your foot throughout your stride.
And, to top it off the Glycerin 13 features Ideal Pressure Zones that disperse impact for a more comfortable and effortless ride.Features Include:
- Super DNA midsole provides the ultimate adaptive cushioning.
- Rounded heel that offeres better alignment minimising stress on joints.
- Ideal Pressure Zones dispense impact for an effortlesss ride.
- 3-D Fit Print on the upper provides seamless structure and movement.
- New Dynamic TPU Saddle to capture and adjust to the arch of each runners foot throughout the run.
- Moisture managing element mesh and synthetc overlay materials which offers comfort.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.