Get the best of both worlds with the durable support of a training shoe and the lightweight feel of a racing flat. The Brooks Asteria features a light, breathable and seamless upper, which is flexible and adapts to the contours of your foot for a secure and personal fit. The 3D overlays and sockliner add to the support and comfort of the shoe.
The BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning offers a responsive ride without adding any bulk or weight to the shoe. Featuring flex grooves in the sole, the Asteria boasts a more flexible fit and feel, as well as providing added support.Features Include:
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapst to every step
- Rearfoot Guide Rail guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- Midfoot transition zone and segmented crash pad create fast heel-to-toe transitions
- 3D Fit Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.