Enhance your sprint in the Brooks Wire 4, made with a lightweight EVA midsole for long-lasting cushioning, perfect for distances 1500 metres and beyond.
The upper features an ultra-lightweight mesh with moisture managing properties for optimal breathability and comfort. Finished with 3D Fit Print synthetic overlays, the Wire 4 adds structure, stretch and flexibility to the fit. The integrated Race Sockliner, moulded tongue and welded, no-sew forefoot capture keep your foot securely and comfortably in place and minimise distractions as you race towards the finish line.
Designed with a four-spike configuration, ultra-thin shark skin and an aggressive PeBax Rnew Distance Place, the outsole of the Wire 4 delivers exceptional traction on the road or track and improves stride efficiency.Features Include:
- Lightweight EVA midsole for long-lasting cushioning
- Aggressive PeBax Rnew Distance Plate promotes maximum efficiency
- Four-spike configuration powerfully grips for superior traction
- 3D Fit Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit
- Ultra-lightweight mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
- 6mm spikes
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.