The Brooks Ravenna 8 features a BioMoGo DNA midsole, which is designed to deliver lightweight cushioning that dynamically adapts to every step. The full-length S-257 adds to the cushioning and provides excellent energy return.
Helping to stabilise your foot as it moves through the gait cycle, the Ravenna 8 utilises a Diagonal Rollbar which is a high-density post at the medial arch, engineered for pronation control to help deliver a smooth transition and guide the body into its natural motion pattern.
Made with Element mesh and Element lining, the upper provides exceptional breathability, whilst the synthetic overlays and adjustable saddle ensure a more secure, personalised and comfortable fit.
Blown rubber in the forefoot is lighter, softer and more flexible than traditional rubber, providing a great feel and lightweight, springy ride. The Ravenna 8 also features HPR Plus, a higher durability, abrasion resistant rubber outsole compound that delivers long-lasting wear.Features Include:
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step
- Diagonal Rollbar guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- DRB Accel
- Heel segmented crash pad maximises stride efficiency by creating fast and smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Full-length S-257 Cushole
- Universal 1/2 Sprung Platform
- Flextra outsole
- Blown rubber forefoot
- Omni grooves
- HPR Plus outsole for durability and abrasion resistance
- Upper: synthetic overlays adjustable saddle profile sockliner and Element mesh and lining
- 10mm offset
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.