The Brooks Mazama features technology such as a propulsion plate in the forefoot which creates a stable platform for a powerful toe-off and protects the foot from any hazards on the trail. The BioMoGo DNA midsole gives you customised cushioning on every run and the decoupled midfoot lets the heel and forefoot to act independently to give you a powerful push off. The Aggressive Sticky Rubber outsole with its directional lugs gives you uphill and downhill traction that is a must when you are off-road.Features Include:
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Updated V-Groove folds deeper inward to absorb and disperse impact outward
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Conformable saddle with adjustable eyelets pulls from the heel to wrap the midfoot in a secure fit
- Durable water-resistant (DWR) finish stands up to the elements
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.