The Brooks Mach 18 cross-country spike offers exceptional comfort owing to its CMEVA midsole, which is a full-length compression moulded EVA designed for lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
Ultra Lightweight Mesh secures your foot without adding weight, while Microfiber Internal Support provides a soft, seamless environment inside the shoe for comfortable sockless wear.
Its medium to high arch delivers the perfect amount of support over differing terrain.Features Include:
- CMEVA is a full length compression molded EVA designed for lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Pebax Renew Distance Plate in the forefoot consists of a polymer-based plate engineered for flexibility and power transfer.
- Contact Rubber is a thin layer of full length rubber and has an aggressive lug configuration designed for traction.
- 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
- Ultra Lightweight Mesh secures your foot without adding weight.
- Microfiber Internal Support provides a soft seamless environment inside the shoe for comfortable sockless wear.
- Asymmetrical Lacing eliminates pressure points and hot spots.
- Strobel Last utilizes a full length layer of foam to provide cushioning and flexibility.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.