The biggest update from the Ghost 8, the upper on this model features an engineered mesh upper, which provides breathability as well as structure and stretch where you need it. The Ghost 9 also showcases a completely seamless upper, an improvement which greatly reduces irritation and chafing for a more comfortable run.
The BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and displacing pressure on the soles of your feet.
Whilst the offset remains the same as the Ghost 8, at 12mm, the lower heel stack in the Ghost 9 makes the ride feel more grounded. Despite being best suited to heel strikers, the addition of a full-length segmented crash pad accommodates any foot landing, which allows for smooth transitions.
Another great improvement from the Ghost 9’s predecessor is the grip of the shoe, now providing the perfect traction for running on the road or track. In addition, Omega flex grooves feature to optimise flexibility and deliver a smooth ride.Features Include:
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step
- Full-length segmented crash pad accommodates any foot landing and provides smooth transitions
- Omega flex grooves optimise flexibility for a smooth ride
- Updated upper features engineered mesh that provides structure stretch and exceptional breathability
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.