Being thicker underfoot than any previous Brooks trail shoes, the Caldera delivers greater protection from uneven ground and allows you to run longer distances without the cushioning being compromised.
The upper features a gusseted tongue and dual-layered mesh to keep debris out, enhance breathability and eliminate distractions.
Made of sticky rubber, the outsole delivers superior traction and durability, primed for performance on rocky surfaces and hard-packed ground. The lugs dig into loose terrain for better grip on uneven surfaces.Features Include:
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Hook-and-loop Gaiter Tab to secure a gaiter in place
- Sticky rubber outsole for grip on rocky surfaces
- Dual-layered mesh keeps debris out and enhances the shoe's breathability
- 4mm heel-toe offset
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.