Combing support and reliability, the Adrenaline GTS 16 remains the go-to-shot for overpronators.
A BioMoGo DNA midsole delivers adapative cushioning to the meet the needs of a variety of runners, while a progressive Diagonal Rollbar provides added support.
The no-sew upper offers superb breathability, while deep V grooves offer a smooth transition.Features Include:
- DRB accel themoplastic polyurethane unit in the midsole for balanced support and torsional rigidity.
- S-257 Cushole delivers even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad flexes with the foot offering customised cushioning and stability.
- Flextra varies the degree of support providing tuned flexibility.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot offers durability responsiveness and flexibility.
- Element mesh is utilised in the upper for moisture-managing breathability.
- Adjustable Saddle Construction allows for a personalized and secure midfoot fit.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug secure fit.
- Element Linings underneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Internal Support Saddle located in the midfoot provides a more secure fit.
- Profile Sockliner made of BioMoGo foam provides contoured support and cushioning.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.