With a FluidRide midsole, the ASICS GT-2000 5 delivers superior cushioning as well as exceptional bounce-back for a charged and responsive ride. The shoes feature Trusstic System technology in addition to the Guidance Line Midsole technology, which both work to enhance your gait efficiency and deliver midfoot structural integrity.
As a structured shoe, the GT-2000 5 utilises ASICS’ Heel Clutching System Technology to secure the heel in place and improve the support. The added stitch-down toecap provides enhanced stability in the forefoot as well as enhanced durability in one of the critical wear zones.
The GT-2000 5 features a removable Comfordry sockliner, which provides added cushioning as well as moisture-wicking properties for a cool, dry and healthy environment for your feet.
With gender-specific cushioning, this model is specifically tailored to women, featuring a lower-density top layer in the midsole, which allows female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.Features Include:
- System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology provides improved support
- Independently placed eyelets distribute lace tension creating a customised fitting and enhanced upper comfort
- Removable ComforDry™ Sockliner for cushioning and moisture management
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.