Designed with a bouncy SpEVA midsole, the ASICS Gel-Pulse 8 delivers a smooth and easy ride and decreases midfoot breakdown. The Comfordry lasting material features plush underfoot comfort and provides excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
With rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning systems, the Gel-Pulse 8 attenuates shock during both impact and toe-off phases, allowing for movement in multiple places as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
The solid rubber outsole enhances durability and traction, whilst the AHAR+ blown rubber, also featured on the Gel-Pulse 8, improves the cushioning and delivers a lighter and more cushioned ride.Features Include:
- SpEVA midsole improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Guidance Line midsole technology: vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning systems absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases allowing movement in multiple places as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- AHAR+ blown rubber outsole delivers enhanced cushioning and durability
- Comfordry lasting material features plush underfoot comfort whilst providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability
- Guidance Trusstic System enhances gait efficiency
- Solid rubber outsole
- Removable EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot
- 3M Reflective material for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.