Delivering superior comfort with an improved fit and durability, the Asics GEL-Kinsei 6 running shoes feature an improved seamless upper.
The Discrete Heel Unit combines with Propulsion Trusstic to provide a seamless fusion with the runners's foot while re-engineered FluidRide technology ensures a light and fast experience.Features Include:
- 10mm offset
- Suitable for neutral runners or underpronators
- Impact Guidance System for improved gait efficiency
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning for shock absorption
- Guidance Line features a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression enhancing gait efficiency
- Propulsion Trusstic Technology mimics tissue in the foot by creating tension as your foot enters the propulsion stage
- Removable Comfordry X-40 Sockliner has high rebound properties and wicks moisture away
- AHAR placed in critical areas of the outsole for durability
- Discreet Heel Unit
- Heel Clutching System technology provides improved support and stability at the heel
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.