The ground-breaking fuzeGEL and Solyte midsole material come together to provide the perfect balance of lightweight cushioning with superb durability on a range of training surfaces.
With a seamless construction, the Fuze X TR minimises the potential for chafing and irritation caused by traditional stitching and seams, creating a comfortable, distraction-free fit. The addition of a ComforDry Sockliner enhances the comfort of the shoe further by providing added cushioning and moisture management to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
An exceptionally durable compound, AHAR Plus, has been strategically placed in critical areas of the outsole to extend the wear of the shoe and ensure better traction.Features Include:
- fuzeGEL midsole provides lightweight adaptable comfort that's designed to provide rearfoot shock absorption which shifts to forefoot bounce-back
- Solyte Midsole Material is a lighter weight compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA
- Advanced cushioning and durability
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems absorbs shock during impact and toe-off phases allowing for movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- ComforDry Sockliner: removable sockliner that provides cushioning and has sweat-wicking properties for a cool dry and healthy environment
- Seamless construction reduces the potetnial for irritation and chafing caused by traditional stitching
- AHAR Plus outsole strategically placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.