The GEL Quantum is made with FluidFit upper technology, which combines a multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the runner’s foot, delivering a truly personal, glove-like fit.
The GEL Quantum features a GEL cushioning system, placed at the rearfoot and forefoot, which minimises the stress is placed on your joints during the heel strike and toe-off phase of the gait cycle. As well as attenuating shock, the GEL system provides firm cushioning, making this shoe suitable for both beginners and experienced runners alike.
With a midsole compound that is lighter in weight than the standard EVA or SpEVA, the Solyte midsole material features enhanced cushioning and durability, for comfort that keeps on going.
Enhancing the comfort further, the GEL Quantum has a premium Comfordry Sockliner that delivers high rebound properties, whilst improving breathability and wicking moisture for a drier and more comfortable run.
ASICS’ high abrasion rubber has been placed in the critical areas of the outsole to increase the shoe’s durability.Features Include:
- 10mm offset
- Suitable for neutral runners or underpronators
- Seamless FluidFit upper construction for reduced irritation and a multi-directional stretch mesh
- Discreet Heel Unit
- Heel Clutching System technology provides improved support and stability at the heel
- Comfordry X-40 Sockliner has high rebound properties and wicks moisture away
- AHAR placed in critical areas of the outsole for durability
- Trusstic System reduces weight of the sole unit
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning for shock absorption
- Solyte midsole material for lightweight cushioning and durability
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.