The new Asics GT-1000 4 is more cushioned and comfortable than the brand’s previous model.
The comfortable midsole can be attributed to the new spEVA 55 Lasting, which takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
The shoe also features a Guidance Line® and Guidance Trusstic System® to complement the comfortably supportive Dynamic DuoMax®, all designed to enhance gait efficiency and midfoot structural integrity.
The outsole is constructed from a blown AHAR rubber material which has high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, while providing a comfortable, cushioned ride.
The shoe also benefits from reflective material produced by the 3M company, for added safety when running at night.Features Include:
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL cushioning system allows movement in mutiple plains.
- spEVA Midsole Material improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Removable Sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot.
- Solid rubber outsole.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.