After 18 years of innovation, the Nimbus® series continues as one of ASICS’ most recognised high performing shoes. The new GEL® placement offers modernised geometry of cushioning, designed to improve adaptability and mitigate brisk impacts. Improved Guidance Line® technology harmoniously syncs componentry to embrace the motions of the runner’s gait cycle.Features Include:
- FLUIDRIDE® MIDSOLE - FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEMS - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLUIDFIT® UPPER - ASICS FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- HEEL CLUTCHING SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DISCRETE EYELETS - Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY - This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- COMFORDRY™ LASTING - This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and a high level of breathability.
- COMFORDRY™ X-40 SOCKLINER - This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.